Saturday 6 June 2015

£1000!!!!

Just as I said it had all gone quiet, I check my justgiving page, that has suddenly stopped emailing me my donations to see to my amazement that I have now surpassed £1000.

When me and my little sister dreamed this 40 before 40 one evening on Facebook a couple of months ago I never thought it would get so big.  I've do fundraising even before I was ill, having lost my best friend to cancer at just 18,  but never before have I ever been part of such an achievement.

I walked the race for life on chemo and raised a few hundred.  I've done the great midland fun run a few times again raising similar amounts, and a couple of Macmillan coffee mornings, but have never even got close to £1000.

My 40th year has already been so memorable, and I have so many more memories yet to make.

Thank you for being part of my 40th year!

2 comments:

  1. Wow wtg Louise. You are such an inspiration. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done so well Louise. I'm proud to know you. You are an inspiration :) xx

    ReplyDelete