Saturday 25 July 2015

£1200!!!!!

In less than 24 hours, the £1200 barrier has been smashed.

I'm so thankful for each and every one of you who's donated from the £1 text donations to the tens of pounds people have donated.  It will all make a difference to the people living around Tamworth and the surrounding areas who are suffering from chronic illnesses and cancer.

We have achieved more than I ever imagined when I first embarked on these challenges earlier in the year.  I've now got 8 left to complete, and we'll finish with a party to celebrate when the centre is reopened.  There has been a real team effort to get to where I am now, which captures what the Tamworth Wellbeing and Cancer Support Centre is all about.

My 40th year has been memorable in many ways already, and I've not even got to my birthday yet!
I'm hoping that this shows that there can be life and hope after cancer and that this will inspire others who are battling now.


No comments:

Post a Comment