Sunday 5 April 2015

Easter Update

Now if my challenge had been to eat 40 days worth of chocolate in a day, then I'd had that fixed in no time at all!

The rugby league match was great fun, and although I got no Wigan fans to post photos or donate, I did get my mention in the match day programme which was great.  Geting other people to donate who don't know me or or others to do a challenge is posing me real problems.  Please try and get your friends onboard, even if they just share an inspirational photo for me and donate £1 it all helps.


I read The Silver Sword, a favourite from primary school which I picked up in London last week.  I think I'm back onto another couple of Roald Dahl loan books.  12 completed so not bad.

I came up with another challenge today whilst playing Risk with my family, 40 games (the board / card variety) alongside the computer game variety.  After trashing my PC earlier in the week the computer variety will prove more tricky to complete.  I managed to find some apps on the tablet which mimic old games.  Who remembers snake from their old mobile phones?  or even older the tennis game on the old grandstand computer consoles?  There is one of them on display in the science museum!  Anyway so running alongside this I'll be playing old favourites of mine such as monopoly and scrabble, as well as dominos, cluedo etc.

I'm into my final week of the fitness challenges, a 5 mile bike ride yesterday and 1000 steps on the stepper today.  The end is in sight, and my next physical challenge will beckon as the weather improves.  More details to follow .....

Don't forget, this is what it is all about
I've received no new donations in the last week, so please keep sharing and help me to complete all of my 40 challenges.
Thank you for following my blog, and inspiring me to complete these 40 challenges.


No comments:

Post a Comment