Wednesday 8 April 2015

Spring sunshine and a quick update

Well the sunshine has made the fitness challenge easier, plenty of walking and playing outdoor games over the last few days.  I just wish I didn't need the toilet every time I get on a trampoline!
Just 3 days left of the fitness challenge now!

The nice weather at home has also given me the opportunity to get cracking on some more of the books.  The BFG and Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator are now complete.  I popped down to the library to get some more books.  Some are now on order so I've got a few to keep me going.  16 down 24 left.  The ladies were so helpful in the library getting me some reserved.

Board games are being dusted down, old and new Monopoly earlier today, and as quite often in our house I won.  We played cheese touch later, a spin off from the diary of a wimpy kid series of books and films.  I'm roping all the family into this one.

The holidays are over half way through and I haven't even opened the box for my 1000 piece puzzle.  I think the summer 6 weeks holiday might well be jam packed with challenges!

This weekend will be busy, a family fun day I organised at the centre, before my challenges started.  I should clock up a few more hours towards my 40 hours volunteering though.  I'll get to meet the mayor again, although this time fortunately not in a Villa shirt.  That's twice in one month!

Well best get back to munching my way through 40 flavours of crisps and my latest book.  John Masefield's Box of Delights.

Hopefully by my next update I'll have cracked my £400 target and I'll be looking for greater figures and greater challenges?!

No comments:

Post a Comment