Wednesday 1 April 2015

Start of the Easter holidays

Now I have some time on my hands I best get cracking on these challenges.

I've got 10 more days to go on my fitness challenge, and so far even if it's just a short walk I've done something every day, and so has Samuel.

I've watched up to 1983 in films, so hopefully I can crack on a bit with these.

New challenges have started, Rob's favourite eating 40 different flavour crisp / savory snacks. Haggis and cracked pepper has been my most unusual so far, although they tasted just like steak.

I also am trying to play 40 computer games from my youth and young adulthood.  I managed 8 in one evening, and ended up needing my PC fixing after installing all sorts of spyware and rubbish on it.  I may have to be careful on the next 32.

I've invested in a 1000 piece puzzle to work on.  Never tackled one this big so should be fun.

My rugby league match is almost upon me, and I'll be going to a sell out local derby.  It should be fun.  I support the team in red not blue, I support the team in red not blue!  And I might get a mention in the match day programme too, fingers crossed!

I now have a coffee morning booked at the centre, so hopefully this will generate lots of support and visitors to see what it's all about.  I've been practicing my cake baking skill.

Did I mention that I might have to learn how to play the violin too?!  That will be fun.

I just hope I can get everything done before my birthday, and raise lots of money and awareness in the process.

https://www.justgiving.com/Louisevernon4040/

Just in case you've been on a different planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment