Tuesday 17 March 2015

Almost halfway to £400

Things have been ticking along slowly with the challenges, completed book number 7, the more grown up Day of the Triffids, which I had no recollection of having read, although I did in my teens (I hope!).  Onto a bit of lighter reading with some of my primary school favourites, Mallory Towers.

Both Samuel and I are up to day 15 of the fitness challenge, and managed a little something every day so far.  I also tried my 5th new food asparagus today, which tasted like most other green vegetables, so not a winner for me yet.  Perhaps I could try covered in lemon curd?

Thanks to the ideas and generosity of my sister challenge 18 is now underway, holding an online auction.

www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.929864173720083.1073741834.921411227898711&type=1

A very unfriendly link should take you to the auction photos for you to bid on.  Hopefully this should generate a bit more cash to my total, which currently stands at a very healthy £195.50.

I'm hoping that my scout pack might be able to work on a fundraising badge and help me later on in the year, so if any other groups or individuals fancy joining me on my quest, I'm open to help or suggestions.

Once again a big thank you for your support.  Now back to reading Mallory Towers.

No comments:

Post a Comment