Wednesday 4 March 2015

Challenge 6 and the whirlwind 24 hours

Challenge update 24 hours later

Challenge 2 to get 40 people I don't know to sponsor me.  My justgiving page has 9 unknowns already and almost £120 in donations too.

Challenge 3, I've had in excess of 30 shares from my page alone of the photo

Challenge 4, I'm on day 2 of my fitness challenge.  I walked to and from work today, 2 miles, and my son Samuel who is 10 has joined me on the challenge too, after completing swimming last night and a walk to and from school with me today that's 2 miles for him.

Challenge 5, you may have seen my music list.  Now I just have to find and listen to them all!

Challenge 6.  This is where you come in.  I want 40 people to do a challenge and donate to my page.  The easiest one is to post a photo on facebook twitter etc. of something that inspires you.  Add #InspireMe4040 so I can find you.

Pay your donation here
https://www.justgiving.com/Louisevernon4040/


Other challenges coming up in the near future:-
40 hours of no phone, internet, Facebook, email
shirt swap for the day with my Villa fan husband (me the blue nose)  with photos published to prove it!
hopefully swimming 40 lengths in 40 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment