Tuesday 10 March 2015

Challenge 14 all booked up!

I've sorted out challenge 14 today.  I thought it would be good to go to watch a sporting event that I've never been to before.  I've been lucky enough to see football, athletics, cycling, rowing and swimming competitively so I thought I'd try something different.

Rugby league was the answer!
My sister lives just down the road to Wigan Warriors so what better place to go.  I don't even know how many players are in a rugby league team let alone what colours they where (red and white hoops I now know)  So on Good Friday I'll be watching my first ever rugby league match, look out for the selfie!

Progress on my other challenges is slow but sure.  Last night it was the turn of Close Encounters from 1977.  Even my 13 year old enjoyed it.   I'm up to book 7 in the children's book challenge.  I'm onto the slightly heavier Day of the Triffids, one from my teens.  I'm at day 8 on the fitness challenge, still plodding on.
My picture has now hit the teen world of  my daughter's instagram, so lots of spotty teens can see my full bald headed glory.

Fundraising has petered out a bit, but I'm hoping it will pick up with some of my bigger challenges .
Thank you for continuing to keep up to date and supporting my progress.  This whole thing has given me such a buzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment